Our heavy duty security panic gates are designed for both security and safety, and are manufactured to be the strongest link in your secure fence line. Gates come pre-assembled and ready for quick, easy installation. Made from 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel, these gates are built to withstand many years of industrial abuse in outdoor or indoor environments, and are guaranteed to be “sag proof”.
Our gates are going to be the most secure portion of your fence line. Only select personnel can gain entry. Our gates are tamperproof, excluding torch, high powered rescue saws, or explosives.
In an emergency, you can not afford to hope for the best, but you can afford to have the best.Safety is guaranteed. Keep up to compliance (ULCode 325).
Crucial for high security areas such as: gas/power/chemical plants, refineries, pipelines, correctional institutions, schools, stairwells,hallways, storage areas, coast guard requirements and more
Made in the USA. Secure Gate Systems, Inc. is a division of a family owned business in operation since 1930.
We stand by our product guarantee that our gates will maintain constant alignment and never shift or sag due to our 360º exterior jamb and stainless steel Secure Gate Systems, Inc. hinges.
Simple Installation Developed with the installer in mind, our gates allow fast, easy, and complete installation in half a day or less. Flush mounts are even quicker to install.
All brackets, shields, and covers Two 18” sheets of expanded metal Reflective stickers Exit sign All hardware for specified model
Choose a Finish
Choose a finish to enhance function:
• Standard – Galvanized with galvanized paint over all welds
• Galvanized Dipped – Completely galvanized wells
• Powder Coated – Completely powder coated in different colors
• Glow-in-the-Dark – Completely powder coated (indoor use only for emergency light failure)
• Stainless Steel
Models & Options
Pre-assembled and ready for easy installation. Feature 1” pressed point pickets for a heavy duty, classic wrought iron style appeal.
• SDG 300: Heavy duty push button mechanical code lock with keypad on one or both sides
• SDG 200: Electromagnetic Doortronics crash bar with keypad entry and door closer
• SDG 500: Special – built to suit your needs
• Auto closer • Ball bearing hinges Sizes • Gates are 38” x 84” with standard size openings • Custom sizes available Mounting Options • Floor mount • Earthen mount
All of our gates come pre-assembled and are ready for installation. Choose a means of egress that suits your needs and we will incorporate the necessary hardware.
• SEG 100: Standard crash bar hardware (Detex) with keyed entry.
• SEG 200: Electromagnetic Doortronics crash bar with key pad/card entry & door closer
• SEG 300: Heave duty push button mechanical code lock with keypad on one or both sides
• SEG 400: Special – we will incorporate other means of entry/egress (Secure guard, proximity readers, biometrics,etc
SINGLE GATE PRICING
Standard Gate, cold galvanized paint over welds Get Quote
Hot Galvanized Dip, after fabrication or custom paint Get Quote
Powder Coated in just about any color Get Quote
Glow-in-the-dark (indoor use only - emergency light failure) Get Quote
Multi-gate discounts available. Call for quote.
All prices do not include shipping.
Galvanized with galvanized paint over all welds
Galvanized Dipped - Completely galvanized welds
Powder Coated - Completely powder coated
Glow-in-the-dark - Completely powder coated (indoor use only)
All gates are 38" x 84" with standard size openings
Custom sizes available - Call for quote
Please specify floor or earthen mounting
Door closers (left or right swing) also available